Vaj:
> What I'd like to see is an "extra" which includes
> the entire interview with the Shankaracharya of
> Jyotir Math...

You lose all credibility when you play the caste
card. Everyone knows that the Shankaracharya tradition
in India is based on a person's birth circumstances.
I would not believe a single thing the 'Shankaracharya'
in India had to say about anything.

If the only source Vaj can provide is the words of a
caste monger like Svarupanand, then I'll take MMY's
words of wisdom anyday! Vaj can stick to his Hindu
quasi- Buddhist religion if he wants to, but he should
stop all the fibbing about the MMY and the
Shankaracharyas of India.

If I had been the Maharishi, I wouldn't have wanted
to be associated with any of the Shankaracharyas
sitting on their seats in India today. I don't see how
any Shankaracharya could be enlightened and still
promote the Indian caste system like they do.

It's just outrageous!

So, to my mind, the Maharsihi was like a breath of
fresh air compared to any of the Shankaracharyas that
restrict spiritual teaching to their own caste. I can
see no reason a person born in Texas, or anywhere
else, couldn't be a TMer and reach enlightenment.

So, who but Vaj would want to be associated with
the casteism, promoted in the name of religion by
the Shankaryacharya Svarupanand? Or, that other
Shank-pretender, the one in jail for murder over in
Kanchi.

Or, that Shank Swami on the run down in Mexico,
the guy that spread the false rumor that MMY murdered
Guru Dev? Or, that Vaj guru, the Swami Rama of the
Himalayas, the guru that Vaj said he visited once,
the one convicted of raping a female yoga student.

So, far from proving that MMY killed anyone, when the
facts come out, we can clearly see that the whole Vaj
claim just get blown to bits. Not to mention tampering
with mutt records.

The real question is why ALL the fibbing if Vaj
really isn't and never was a TM Teacher? Where is Dr.
Pete when we need him? Nobody can figure this one.

Senior VHP leader Acharya Giriraj Kishore sees a
conspiracy behind the arrest of the two Shankaracharyas
of Kanchi Mutt.

Read more:

http://rwilliams.blogspot.com/