--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "wgm4u" <anitaoaks4u@...> wrote:
> One-sided, but sad none the less. Not particularly good film making
but interesting if you're involved in some way or another.

I thought it was quite good film making. Where did you find it
deficient.  In particular I thought the music was well selected.  I
enjoyed the cut aways, and the sequeys.  I liked the story within the
story with Marie.  I thought his narrators voice was appealing.

The best part is the last half with the interviews, though Ms. Borque
never outright said she had SEX with MMY, (at least in the film), she
implies it, she may have been lying.

My favorite part was the end piece at the Ganges source with those
sadhus.   I found that part sweet.

......? Kaplan interview interesting.

Earl sounded very reasonable, and natural.