http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou6JNQwPWE0

________________________________
From: Denise Evans <dmevans...@yahoo.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 5, 2011 10:25:22 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: An Open Letter to All the Readers and Posters
at FFL

Wow.  I could swear I'm on something...

________________________________
From: Ravi Yogi <raviy...@att.net>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, November 4, 2011 7:49 PM
at FFL

Love it Obba..,totally right brained stuff !!!

On Nov 4, 2011, at 6:38 PM, obbajeeba <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

>iLOVEBUTCHERBUNNY!THATISTHECUTESTPICTUREIHAVESEENINALONGTIME.OHTHEDOGGYLICKINGONTHESLAB!ABELINCOLNTOO1IMEAN!THANKSFOR
> POSTING THAT PAINTING!
>
>--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Yifu" <yifuxero@...> wrote:
>>
>> LOL!!  I agree. The etiquette purists are claiming "Butcher Bunny". but the
>> place looks rather nice (although I wouldn't actually eat some salami
>> knowing what goes into it):
>> http://www.wondertoonel.com/paintings/bbunny.html
>>
>> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba <no_reply@> wrote:
>> >
>> > OH,BYTHEWAY,IAMNOTDONERANTINGYET.NODOUBLESPACEFORYOU,ORYOU.TAKETHAT.NOWIHAVETOTHINKOFWHATTOTYPEABOUTBECAUSEIWASnotPREPAREDTOCONTINUETHIS....

realize I was somewhat of an unconscious philistine before I got here. Hey, you
guys: no matter what you've heard, or read about me, I mean well. And if I seem
at times harsh and brutish and cold, that never extinguishes my ultimate aim,
which is to provoke, liberate, and finally love. It is my formula. Hardly
anyone here gets it—but Curtis does. And I guess Sal baby too. (Nice Sal: I am
glad you're still a looker too.) Anyhow, guys, I am not sure why, on this
Friday night in Amsterdam, I am reaching out to all of you; but I am. And I
want to tell you that I look forward to all your posts—Yes, even yours, Robin,
which I admit, I read very carefully—Else how do you account for my honest
engagement with all that you say to me? You are a miserable c**t-face, by the
way, Robin. A real jerk. I wish you would know how pathetic and annoying and
just irrelevant you are. Yes, you, Robin. Whoa. Gotta stop there. Don't worry,
Robin: I will get down to
addressing those uncomfortable questions you have directed my way. I am not a
coward and I am not a liar. Else I would not have written this letter. So that
dispenses with that. Hey, you guys: enjoy your lives today. Because I am just
swimming in the ecstasy of being the kind of person that the good Lord made me.
And by the way: I never miss a trick. I am cultured, I am well-read, and
believe me, I catch everything that is said about me. I forgive you all for
making your unkind remarks. I am your friend. And all of Holland joins me in
wishing you all the joys of the Unified Field of Consciousness. There. Feel
differently about me? You should. Love to you all.