From: Vaj <vajradh...@earthlink.net>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, November 6, 2011 5:34 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Reality Distortion Field: from Steve Jobs by
Walter Isaacson

On Nov 5, 2011, at 10:47 PM, seventhray1 wrote:

My experience with Vaj, is that when pressed,  he  backs  up  his claims.  I
hope he will do so here.  I have seen him refuse to provide any kind of
evidence about his participation with TM with others,  but when I asked him to
back up some of his claims about MMY, he has done so.  But here, we have an
actual first person discrepency.  I hope he will bring some clarity to
the situation.

There's little clarity to bring beyond what I've said. Around 1985 when RWC
Carlsen was in Wash DC I was asked to accompany a friend and my uncle. Their
intention was to confront RWC about some issues they had and wanted closure on.
I had been asked to come along because they feared RWC might try some
metaphysical wiggling and I was brought along to assure that didn't happen.

Now it's important to point out one thing, we were NOT there to do a RWC-style
confrontation. Part and parcel of RWC's spiel at that time was a seminar
loosely based on MMY lectures where students were allowed to "come to the
mike." But in this case, no MMY, just RWC in a chair on an actors stage, posing
as Mr. Enlightened B. Sattva. He would enter into a process, a cosmic drama if
you will, called "confrontation". In confrontation RWC used his skills, often
on susceptible TMers, sidhas or MIU students, to expose and oppose the Demonic
within that individual. Supposedly RWC could actually see these beings
superimposed on certain individuals. So on the stage, with RWC as enlightened
director of the age of enlightenment, a struggle would unfold betwixt the
forces of Creative Intelligence and anti-Creative Intelligence, whereby it was
RWC's job to allow the person to break free long enough to begin a positive
path of new reintegration and evolution. This
 process was called "separation".

The reason I bring this up is because when I say we went to DC to confront RWC,
this is NOT what I mean by confrontation. I'm merely referring to a possible
argument between two parties, regarding opposing ideals.

So in any event RWC refused to read the jyotish chart one of us had done. So at
some point where his resistance had the conversation stalled and he was playing
like we were beating up on him, I used that "in" to shift the conversation and
the chain of questioning in another direction till a certain outcome was
visible to me and my two friends. Robin never even knew what happened. We
adjourned to the parking lot and celebrated with a meal at the Bombay Palace,
and the whole thing happily dropped away.

The important thing to understand is the "play", for us, was to shift
perception so a fundamental insight could be gained. I wasn't something that
required RWC to respond in a certain way or change in any way. I was just a
simple process of being able to see things as they really were. We all saw it,
agreed and were freed. I guess in a lot of ways, you had to be there and you
had to be relatively fluent in the dynamics of his trip.

I've often found myself in similar positions where people are unwilling to
state the obvious, and I end up being the one left to clear the air. On one
Board of Directors I was on, my seat in the boardroom was such that when we
went thru all the directors in sequence I was always the last person to talk.
Each of the other directors would skirt and him-haw on an important issue, and
being the last person to talk, I'd be the one who ended up having to lay down
the law. So for whatever reason, I often end up being dragged into these types
of situations.