I have studied Indian history and before the Islamic invasion, before repressed
Victorian British, before Buddhism, before perverted fantasies resulting in
admiration of self abnegating, lifeless, starving Gurus like Ramana and pseudo
spiritual icons like Gandhi, arts, music was thriving in India.

It was a liberal, sophisticated, sexually liberated culture. Women were
respected, admired, worshipped and sought after. Music, arts, drama flourished.

Very hard for people like John to get rid of thousands of years of perverted
sexually repressed Roman Catholic conditioning.