John,

Yes love conquers all, but doesn't vanquish lust. Love is a superset of angers,
lust, etc.

Once established in Love, lust takes its rightful place,follows love, anger now
mysteriously follows Love.

Love's the boss.

I love Russel Peters BTW, watched his videos many times - he is hilarious. So
be a man, do the right thing John.. Internalize your lust, heal it, integrate
it, stop fantasizing on other's sexual lives. Assuming existence has not made
you impotent, if so my apologies and better luck next time.