I just can't help myself.
If the typical form follows, we should be hearing shortly about Curtis
and Marek as examples of  "high value posters".  But really, isn't the
"manly" thing to do just stop posting, without the long pre-amble,
"Okay guys, I putting everyone on notice.  I may quit posting soon",
followed by, "Okay everyone, I really, really mean it this time.  I may
see fit to end my participation here."  Jesus man, just do it or not do
it, but quit the whining.  It does not become you.
Remember this.  Now here's a man!  Make to at least the brass balls near
the end.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-AXTx4PcKI
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-AXTx4PcKI>

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <steve.sundur@...>