--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <steve.sundur@...> wrote:

> > So the time may be approach-
> > ing in which I'm not gonna find anything posted here inter-
> > esting enough to reply to. It's all been done to death and
> > argued endlessly *in exactly the same words* for decades
> > now. SO been there, done that.
>
> We are not worthy!

Some are more worthy than others. :-)

> Actually, I think if Barry wanted to be honest about it,
> his posting here is more akin to what we probably all did
> at least once or twice when we were eight year olds - namely
> ringing someone's door bell and then running away.
>
> I mean, sheesh, if you are into pushing peoples buttons,
> why not stick around every once in a while instead of going
> and hiding behind a tree.

Why bother? Everything I need to know about who got
their buttons pushed and how severely they got pushed
is visible in Yahoo's Message View.

And I thought I stated quite explicitly that I don't
feel I "owe" anyone here anything. Not a response to
something they post, and certainly not an argument
or an impassioned defense of something I said.

What I say is OPINION. What *they* say is OPINION.
Neither of these OPINIONS has anything to do with
"truth" or anything even remotely like it. I am
content with merely stating my opinions and then
watching the reactions to them. Some, it would seem,
are not. They feel that they are "owed" some kind of
argument or debate or discussion about their opinions,
as if by offering up one that is contrary to theirs
you "have" to become a captive audience to how they
got their buttons pushed, or their attempts to push
yours in response. Not my idea of discussion, sorry.

I just spout opinions, and allow others to do the
same. I hold no one on this forum's (and, for that
matter, no one on this planet's) opinions to be
better than my own. They are on exactly the same
equal footing as what they are -- OPINIONS.

Those who don't feel that their opinions ARE opinions
are welcome to make a big to-do about that and act
like drama queens. I shall graciously allow them to
do so, while chuckling from behind my tree.  :-)