John,

LOL..what a fucking retard you are if you think I'm against marriage. I'm not
against anything, if I'm against something it's retards like you who have blind
beliefs, as if beliefs are the truth, that beliefs are god. Who cares what
happened to Osho, he is dead, all I have is John here in front of me who is a
sexually repressed, has perverted fantasies on others sexual lives, thinks
marriage is a license to abuse, rape women, and is attached to his dirty
underwear.