> > President Obama already has the authority to kill
> > suspected terrorists, foreign or otherwise.
> >
> > You need to keep in mind that Obama thought it
> > was a good idea to try the 911 mastermind in
> > downtown New York City!

Bhairitu:
> Download the bill and read sections 1031 and 1032.

As far as I'm concerned, in a war, the President
of the U.S. can shoot and kill any al Qaeda terrorist
anywhere on the planet if he thinks that will keep
America safe. Why waste tax-payer money on an arrest
and a trial at Gitmo?

Fer sure I'm not in favor of any trials for captured
al Qaeda terrorists in downtown New York City!

'Osama Bin Laden Dead, Obama Announces'
http://tinyurl.com/3ssc6nm

'Anwar al-Awlaki killed by Obama'
http://tinyurl.com/2bawcux