Even for you two nitwits; this is a new low. Why don't we just sum up what you
two girlie boys have been up to in this post:

1. Aspiring screenwriter that the Vajette appears to be; I have a picture of
myself sitting on a sand dune in the Kingdom's empty quarter, at about the same
time Vajette claims this photo was taken; so according to how he thinks
"pictures are worth a thousand words", we can assume, just over the next sand
dune, we'll find T.E. Lawrence, and his Bedouin army, cooling their
heels---waiting for me to show up, and show them how to invade Aqaba.

Yo Vajette, can I suggest, if you want some pointers on how pictures can
support content, mosey on over to Jim's post of images to be included in King
Babys *feelings* manual, and see how its done (you may *or may not* sit on the
boards of *God knows* how many public companies, but when it comes to
convincing narratives; you don't know shit from shinola); your "old SX-70
Polaroid, 1st gen" snap seems to be as related to your claims as me on a sand
dune must mean I invaded Aqaba with old T.E. in 1917 (no, I didn't also pee on
Einsteins pants in 1905).

2. Not to be outdone; the boy, whose balls seem to be missing, decides this is
a perfect time to slander someone who does not post on FFL, who no doubt
wouldn't have given him the time of day, now or at any time (likely being one
of those complicated women who have an opinion or two of their own), and
attempts to use the type of information *his homey* regularly uses, that any
loser can pick up on the Internet, to once again: "I drove Clint to the Merv
Griffin show"; prove he not the biggest loser to ever grace FFL.

Yo KB, we understand how dramatized you were by Rama rejecting you, but there
is another interpretation on his suicide, besides your rejection; like I said,
no matter how much you act out, I doubt MZ will adopt you.

10. Rama was the last daddy you'll ever have; if MZ wanted children I'm sure
he'd aim higher than the
leftovers from a guy who offed himself, rather than face prison.

http://img.kyon.pl/static/img/remiq.net_5640.jpg

BTW, what TTC course were you on, did you chauffeur Clint then as well?