Yo Vajette,

This is how you write a screenplay. And yes, your wife is a.k.a. KB.

________________________________
From: whynotnow7 <whynotn...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, December 1, 2011 8:40:06 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: New Robin Carlsen file uploaded to FairfieldLife

Yo, Loser, The old, "Look its Haley's Comet!" routine ain't working.

Let's see if I can use my TM-Siddhi powers to reconstruct the scene, a day or
two prior to your polaroid picture post:

Vaj: "Fuck!" "Shit!"

Vaj's wife: "What's wrong honey?"

Vaj: "The fourth person this week on FFL is saying I never learned or taught TM
- bastards, I'd like t..."

Vaj's wife: "Your-medication-is-on-the-bathroom-counter-upstairs (for the
millionth time)!"

Vaj: "fuck...What?!"

Vaj's wife: "(sigh) Nothing!! When are you going to get rid of that crazy idea
that the only time anyone is going to take your Buddhist teachings seriously,
is if you say you used to be a TM Teacher? Just say, OK what's the big deal I
didn't get within a mile of ever knowing TM, but here's why Buddhism will bring
you salvation..."

Vaj: "Yeah, it *would* make my family happy...After all of their ties to HHDL,
it is like a knife through their hearts every time I fake it with TM. But I
HAVE TO, even though the last time over at my dad's, I mentioned that Intro
Lecture I snuck into back in '74, and he sent me out to his "meditation cave"
in the backyard for three frikkin' hours!! Sitting on those old stained
magazines, its gross!"

Vaj's wife: "...I know, you put up with a lot from him (rolls her
eyes)...Anyway it wouldn't hurt for you to ditch the bathrobe and look for work
today..."

Vaj: "huh?...Wait! I just found an old box of polaroids! I think I figured out
to kill two birds with one stone...this'll distract 'em...bastards..."

Vaj's wife: "Bills are due!"

Vaj: "Look!!! Dearest, we've discussed this many times. This my life's work! I
am saving the world! Tibet is for everyone! His Holiness..."

Vaj's wife: "OK...OK...OK.......O...K..." (whispered to her sister on the
phone: "I hate it when he gets like this")