I am not a TMer, but my impression is that the course is conducted in a group
as was shown, and various parts of the physiology of the model are simply
pulsed on and off, to the sounds of the Veda. Rather than being something up in
the mind, the participants are probably instructed to simply place their
attention on the blinking body part, which is synchronized to the particular
Vedic hymn being played at the time. This then promotes healing or at least
waking up that particular area of the body by the attendee's own attention,
enlivened by the Vedic vibrations.