I think it is exciting that they broke their mold with this Ved and Physiology
technique.  There is not a lot of shakti juice in the course necessarily.  It
is kind of technical between the physiology and the vedic movement-ese in
orientation. It is a lot cerebral using a weighty physiology vedic script,
sight and sound.   But it is a nice introduction to using lite intention and
attention for TM virgins.  In lingo they leave the TM-transcendent out of it so
as to not cross over to the  overt territory of TM and TM-siddhis.     I don't
know what it would do so much for someone just in off the street that is not a
transcending meditator already. The very Britisher-like announcer in the audio
is somewhat drone and the script material weighty or thick in its way.  There
is not a lot of silence per se in the whole thing and it does not start with a
TM meditation.

The people who lead the course here are bright smart scientist very deep
movement types with PhD's, but it would be really interesting if some
accomplished spiritual healers like John Douglas or Janet Sussman who are
really adept and understood in the implications on the subtle systems could use
the Ved and Physiology model gizmo in a similarly led meditation and see what
they do with people in turning on subtle energetic chakra systems.
-Buck