On Dec 19, 2011, at 3:05 PM, maskedzebra wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:

Vaj: What's amazing to me is to have witnessed the machinations of a so-called "enlightened man" in 1983 and to find no discernible difference between 1983 and 2011 - except I have a better understanding now of mental illness, back then it was just the intuition that 'something's not right here'. Of course once everyone saw the videos of "the enlightened man" beating one of his students, on official video, on the stage - that was the last straw. The emperor of ice cream melted.

Robin: I know of no such video. I remember no such incident. Could you please, for the sake of my own much needed further humiliation, provide some source for this claim of yours, Vaj? Until or unless you do, I shall go on the record as denying that such a tape exists, that such a incident happened. That is, to say, I am calling you a liar.

"Of course once everyone saw the videos of 'the enlightened man' beating one of his students, on official video, on the stage"—What about the persons who witnessed this live, Vaj? They would be even more disturbed. No, Vaj: you are making something up again. I am prepared to face my past and all that I have done. But this, this is a lie.

And given that I am denying this, you can imagine what good it would do me to be confronted by something I did which I do not remember doing and which I have officially said I didn't do on this forum. I think you have a serious moral responsibility to make available to me the evidence of this claim of yours, Vaj. So please follow through on this.

Maybe you were dissociating?

Should I post it here or on YouTube?