Is he trying to sell Maharishi or Aquinas?

I squarely put the blame on Maharishi for all this.  Each
man has to settle on a meditation technique that suits him
the best.  Maharishi brainwashed a lot of people into this
wholesale one-size-fits-all approach.

IMO, Maharishi did a lot of damage that way.  But Robin
unlike others demoted himself back to nursery school.  All
Robin had to do is move to some other technique that suited
him better.

Robin seems to be more of a parrot unable to evolve his own
philosophy.  This reflects badly only on Maharishi.  IMO
Maharishi has failed him.