Now that's the Christmas spirit.... NOT!

________________________________
 From: Duveyoung <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 10:11 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Newt in HyVee

Bhairitu,

Would you really have done the nasty deed and taken the penalty?

I would have yelled at him from the first moment I saw him to the slamming of
his limo door.  These bastards deserve every bit of negativity one can legally
toss at them. A pie in the face gives them victim-hood, so I say scream
instead.  "Mike check" them every chance.

If the Illuminati do actually start rounding us all up for the internment
camps, the armed-and-dangerous types amongst us who see themselves being
rounded up are sure to go down shooting as they target high-profile grubs like
Newt.  In hard times, at least some of the monsters will get two grams of lead
through their skulls, but I would favor a life-sentence in a
daily-water-boarding facility.

And the reason for such a brutal punishment is that Newt and others have
caused, what?, at least a million fold of such misery to all of us in total.
Just look at your IRA  and see what the housing bubble did to it.  For all the
angst that Newt's been a direct part of the doing, I say give him an experience
of suffocating to death once a day and hope he lives enough years to get all
he's got coming. On a live TV streaming video would be nice.  It would get the
word out to the elites, ya know?

What?  Too brutal. Edg is over the top angry again?

10,000 children will die from drinking ditch water before you go to sleep
tonight, and shitheels like Newt are the reason.

Edg