Who exactly are these Illuminati that might round us all up?  Just curious.

> If the Illuminati do actually start rounding us all up for the internment
> camps, the armed-and-dangerous types amongst us who see themselves being
> rounded up are sure to go down shooting as they target high-profile grubs
> like Newt.  In hard times, at least some of the monsters will get two grams
> of lead through their skulls, but I would favor a life-sentence in a
> daily-water-boarding facility.

> 10,000 children will die from drinking ditch water before you go to sleep
> tonight, and shitheels like Newt are the reason.
>
> Edg

Really?  If so, do the parents of these children know that there are some basic
survival methods of purifying water that are very inexpensive, perhaps even
free if you already have the materials at home?

You make it sound like the apocolypse is coming.  Not that I don't think the
system may collapse, but if 10,000 children die from drinking ditch water,
that's a massive failure of common sense more so than corruption from a
politician.

seekliberation