The deal is, Vajihad, you have not exactly been forthcoming about your TM
experience, dodging and weaving for years. Then Robin joins FFL, and all of
your nastiness, your impotence, and your arrogance that you used to delight
spraying about regarding Maharishi has now found a new target. Its
pathological. Your Buddhist-Buddy-Barry has already said he enjoys the sadistic
delight of poking malicious fun at others with spiritual beliefs contrary to
his. That your excuse too?