Yeah, it is a totally appropo video.  Last year I thought it would never stop
raining.  Today, its cold and sunny (emphasis on sunny)...amazing.  The
hiking/backpacking here is great, but there is always the weather.  LOL on
"left after three days" - we've packed out in the pouring rain and amidst
legions of mosquitos numbers of times.  Still great country though.  I'm off to
finish the holiday prep.  Have a good one.