--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <steve.sundur@...> wrote:

Somebody tell me that I am a sap.  Somebody tell me that this is all made up.
Because Vaj's responses sound credible to me.

Stevie Wonderboy:

What about Robin's responses? He is saying that Vaj is lying, is
misrepresenting the facts, is a busybody, is fantasizing, is obsessive, is
rude, is perverse. For (assuming you are serious) to have this experience of
"Vaj's responses" ["sound credible to me"] must mean, by contrast, that Robin's
mendacious.

Because I am saying that Vaj's responses are *not* credible; for you they are
credible; so why not take the logical and inevitable next step and declare
Robin's responses, in juxtaposition to Vaj's, to be (at the very least)
unconvincing. There is no alternative for you, Steve; you have to draw this
conclusion. So, please, for my sake, since you avowedly are a sincere person,
allow me to see what I don't at all see now; namely, that you are in fact the
biggest sap at FFL. But your sappiness is an unconscious defence mechanism to
escape from having to bear too much reality. Something like that. I say you are
doing your predictable number here, Steve; and that you get a certain secret
gratification from being ornery.

What you have declared in this post makes me out to be a liar. Am I a liar,
Steve? I was there. All this which Vaj refers to happened to me. You like
seeing a worm inside a rose? Oh, what  a pretty worm; I think the worm is more
beautiful than the rose. . . Read that five-parter yet, Stevie Boy? Anyhow, you
can see I am on the run here, because this comment of yours really upset me,
and goddamn it if it hasn't ruined my Christmas. I hope I can over it, Steve,
but it seems if you don't get the 8th degree, your metaphysical tic will
continue.

Now please do a good deed here, Steve, and just add one more sentence to what
you say here: "And Robin seems like he is not telling the truth at all."

You seem one hundred percent more convinced about the veracity of Vaj's post
than Vaj himself is, since he hardly attempted to rebut a single thing I said

Think about it, Stevie: Are you a dormant pyromaniac or something?

Merry Christmas.

By the way have you taken a St Louis patent out on using purple when you
epigrammatically tease us here at FFL?

I wonder what would happen to you if we took away all your purple crayons.

"He shoots! He scores!" But if it's not the Blues, Stevie sulks—and sometimes
even goes a little further, and tries to pay off the referees.

Personally equivocal—and it's a bad habit of yours, Steve. You might think
about controlling it. It makes you into a little saboteur—getting a thrill out
of putting bubblegum on shoes that are not your own.