RESPONSE: I am grateful to you for pointing out some of my misattributions,
Judy. I have made the appropriate corrections below. By the way, you were
right: I was not planning on posting again at FFL. But I couldn't help acting
when I saw the post to which this is a response. I appreciate your
conversations with Emily about first person ontology and John Searle. You
attempt always to give the fairest and most just reading of the posts at FFL. I
was tempted to jump in there when you were interpreting me in my stead; but I
had determined it was over for me at FFL. And now that I am back in here for a
while I suppose I should try to respond to several persons who have directed
their posts to me. Consider this me being just nice and chatty as I always am
:-)

Robin