Emily, the x-ray vision which possesses me, gives great insight. : )

I love reading your posts. This week was a bit busy for me and when I do get to
thoroughly read your posts, you bring a smile to my face.
The children are the most important to anything else in the world, even when
they are teenage and older. A mommy's "me," time in greatest focus is being
there to bring comfort to her children's, "me," time.
This, is always a benefit and where nature gives rewards out of.

Hope to see you on tonight, or tomorrow. : )
I think I may be here, unless I get a wild hair up my as_.