Donate Now and Make a Difference!

ONLINE

Donations are accepted online! Your online gift is private and secure.
Donate Now!  <http://www.mum.edu/annualfund.html>

> BY MAIL
> Make your check payable to MUM Annual Fund and mail your gift to:
> Development Office
> Maharishi University of Management
> 1000 North Fourth Street
> Fairfield, IA 52557
>

> > Please consider an unrestricted gift of $25, $50, $100 or more to
MUM's December fundraising appeal. You'll discover that your generous
support will help inspire a new generation to progress, evolve, and
grow!

> > > Your support allows MUM to nurture and develop the next generation
of the world's enlightened leaders.

world-class educational system for our future world leaders. Each
tax-deductible donation fuels MUM's efforts to grow
Consciousness-BasedSM education and develop an environment where
students' inner development brings maximum outer success.