--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I think that the only way through misery to experience the expanse of
life as good is to recognize its elemental goodness and realize that
it's the mere delusory evaluation of the intellect which ascribes
values to nature, but then humankind, caught up in the intellectual
evaluation falls even further from original cognition of goodness and
loses touch even more.

> There are no demons but the demons of the human delusory evaluation.
The elements of Nature are goodness itself.

What you focus on, you become.  What you personify
as your "enemy" or as an obstacle is your own
ignorance, personified.  None of these things have
any existence outside the mind that believes in them.