Yes, Robin definitely helped me there and I am indebted to his suggestion and
his experiences.

About music, yes I think singing is a spiritual practice in itself. I first
transcended, CC, during singing, I wanted to replicate it every time and I got
completely frustrated when I couldn't and stopped public singing for a long
time. It was no use if people praised my voice, I wanted to transcend every
time I sang.