> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > > Yes, I understand that you have a need to think that,
> > > in general and given recent events in your life.
> >
> > I understand that you are on the defensive here for some reason
or
> > another.
>
> Are you SERIOUS?
>
> Have you actually READ the things you've been posting
> for the last couple of weeks (or however long it's
> been since your life got complicated by your mother's
> illness)?
>
> There couldn't possibly BE someone more in "defensive
> mode" than you've been, Lawson.  It's like you've become
> the Defender Of The Faith here, wearing the cape of truth,
> *compelled* to reply to any criticism of MMY or the TMO.
>
> What is it you think I'm "defending?"

Your distaste for TM and all things MMY.

> Do I belong to any movement or group whose trip I am
> trying to push?  Am I trying to sell you anything?

Only that MMY is a hasbeen (which an argueable position) based on
misreadings of what he has said and done (which is, by definition,
NOT an argueable position).

> I'm just stating my silly opinions of a real-world
> situation that, for once, is even sillier than I am.  :-)
>
> It's YOU who are stuck in defensive mode, dude.  It's
> like the moment your life got complicated, you felt
> the need to cling to TM and its dogma, and to smite
> anyone who challenges it.

I'm not clingingto TM dogma. I'm merelypointing out that the dogma
isn't that contradictory.

> I *understand* this feeling.  But please at least
> own up to it and try not to project it onto others
> just because you're going through a tough peried
> right now...

Pot, kettle and all that.