--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" wrote:

> Xeno, I am in favor of 'sin' as it is delineated in the resolution,  that is
> my experience and I see that Paramahansa Yogananda has it right.
>
> Note that God is run out as the resolution reads.  Sit and meditate more on
> the soul and free-will with this.  However, I would urge you to not split
> over the soul and free-will but concur with the resolution on sin for what it
> is.  Don't let theisms withhold your support on the sin resolution.
> As you may feel more in to this, I look to your support of the FFL resolution
> on sin.
> With Best Regards,
>  -Buck in FF
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius" <anartaxius@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Buck, there is disagreement here on the following terms. God, free-will,
> > soul. Best of luck!
> >
> > Praying is like a rocking chair - it'll give you something to do, but it
> > won't get you anywhere. - Gypsy Rose Lee

Well, Gypsie Rose evidently never heard of transcending meditations. Without
spiritual  experience what could we expect?  Of course a meditation when well
done is its own prayer that brings all and only more clearly the grace of the
science of Ved (Unified Field) in a physiology.

Thus will I lift my hands in prayer!
-Buck in FF