Db,
A Great POv.  Thanks for the write. What you don't get from out there is the
landscape here.  it is a community here and it is much more varied than you
paint it.  By light of day there are elements that are vital and they do
struggle with each other.

"O Unified Field, what a thoughtless wretch was I,
To mourn, and murmur and repine;
To see the wicked placed on high,
In pride and robes of honor shine.

(fugue)