--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <steve.sundur@...> wrote:

> Incredible post zarzari.  Just incredible.

Thank you Steve for the thumbs up. I was, of course also emotional, when I
wrote this post, so one never knows, WHY one writes, IF one should respond etc.
I do not believe I will 'change' Judy (I have tried before). I just tried to
explain myself, and relativate some of the things going on here.

Steve, I am having a busy time right now. The collapse of the wave function
came for me last Wednesday with the collapse of my old car, when the back tier
seemed to go off while I was at the highway. I usually drive quite fast, my
country is known for the fast highways, when, in addition to the warning noise,
the car started shaking in the back. I somehow managed to still make my way
home, taking the next exit, and using small roads. 2 days later now I got
myself a new -used- car, in addition, I have a day job, and I am organizing
another event that will start soon. I will have to concentrate more on these
matters, if I would have known this was coming, I wouldn't have re-subscribed
to FFL.

So, I will probably say good bye soon, and I fear, instead of settling things
here, I might have added to some  confusion, to the 'drama' going on here. I am
probably a little naive, a bit too direct I guess, that brings me in trouble. I
really didn't want to hurt anyone here, Judy, when I told her I must have hurt
her, refused and said that she is not hurt, just angry. If I made somebody
angry, I don't mind, if I hurt her (or others) I feel deeply sorry.