<snip>
> In my experience, movie and TV freaks tend to be nicer
> people than spiritual seekers. They're more likely to
> treat each other as equals, and with compassion.

No doubt. As someone said to someone else recently on a
spiritual forum:

"If you need attention (or even entertainment) so desperately
that you feel it's appropriate to write all this dreck, get
it from someone else. I find that level of neediness a total
turnoff, both in real life and in surreal cyberspace.

"Advice? Get a life, then write about it. Living vicariously
on the lives of others is sooooo TM."