--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@...> wrote:

> Within the week this was composed, and after reading it several
> times, each time wearing a different pair of multi-colored
> glasses, I must say that this exchange is the epitome of FFL
> loveliness.  *So* well constructed, that even if the "names
> were changed to protect the innocent," it is still brilliantly
> comedic and otherworldly and worldly all at the same time.

Wow, thank you.

> My week off from FFL started with an absolute *fit* of joyful
> laughter.

'Twas all worth it, then.

SO glad to see you back. Watch your post count this week,
please! Things tend to go to pot after a few days when
you aren't around, especially now that Ravi's no longer
here. The necessary clean-up can be very entertaining and
even enlightening, but it ain't as joyful.

> I was at a Seattle symphony event this week - Joshua Bell
> was visiting and played the solo for this orchestral piece.

Bruch has never been one of my favorites, but I don't
think I'd ever heard this piece. I liked it a lot, thanks.