LOL..this is fucking hilarious, Susan Waybackward has no clue what Robin wrote.
She figured Robin was praising Barry..LOL..

OMFG..look at the audience of my bitches Curtis and Barry, so fucking retarded.

Thank you for the laughs Susan. Never be ashamed of your roots OK? Look at
Steve he is never ashamed of his retardedness.

Love,
Ravi