On Jan 14, 2012, at 11:26 AM, obbajeeba wrote:

> Excuse me, I would like to make a comment. : )
> Blaming Ravi by saying he was bringing your posts to the Google top list by
> his tech savy talents using your name and the "P," word is absolutely
> preposterous. As if his whole purpose was to harm you.
> He was playing with you, rather as the Zebra put it like a child, but that is
> all he was doing. I know he had no intentional malice, the legal term. If you
> feel this is what he did, why don't you write to google? All of their search
> results are data mined. I know this too.

One is forced to assume, based on his actions, that Ravi did in fact intend
malice or that he is so out of control, he's capable of causing harm to others.
Either way, it ain't good.

Ravi's very lucky his cyber-crimes weren't reported to authorities, that the
police or his ex-wife were not contacted or that he wasn't served a court order
at his place of employment.

It might also be wise to contact ex-Amma and perhaps the MA Center in CA. Such
an unstable person should probably not be allowed within hugging distance of
poor Amma.