--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:

> On Jan 14, 2012, at 11:26 AM, obbajeeba wrote:
>
> > Excuse me, I would like to make a comment. : )
> > Blaming Ravi by saying he was bringing your posts to the Google top list by
> > his tech savy talents using your name and the "P," word is absolutely
> > preposterous. As if his whole purpose was to harm you.
> > He was playing with you, rather as the Zebra put it like a child, but that
> > is all he was doing. I know he had no intentional malice, the legal term.
> > If you feel this is what he did, why don't you write to google? All of
> > their search results are data mined. I know this too.
>
> One is forced to assume, based on his actions, that Ravi did in fact intend
> malice or that he is so out of control, he's capable of causing harm to
> others. Either way, it ain't good.
>
> Ravi's very lucky his cyber-crimes weren't reported to authorities, that the
> police or his ex-wife were not contacted or that he wasn't served a court
> order at his place of employment.
>
> It might also be wise to contact ex-Amma and perhaps the MA Center in CA.
> Such an unstable person should probably not be allowed within hugging
> distance of poor Amma.

You are very vicious to make these type of allegations. Remember, malice can be
what you are mentioning also. It is not a one way street, agent provocateur.

Ravi is a good man. May this post lay claim, I as a witness to Ravi's
actual playfulness on this board.
 Screen shot's are good to download too. : )
Ravi, do you have a lawyer?
It appears you are being set up.