Well, technically you are correct on WTS per se not being around until 1986. It
was a corporation I believe and it was dissolved in '84 or '85. I am just not
sure what to call it after that because it was all still going on, big time.
And most of you know about WTS so that is what I have been calling it on this
site. I still have no name other than "cult". That name came in handy when I
contacted the local Victoria rag " The Times Colonist" to expose the existence
of Robin and his merry band after my final expungement in August '86.
And in terms of the arrest warrant, I figure anyone worth their salt breaks the
law, even if it is only for contempt, at least once in their life. I mean if
there is nothing on this planet that has inspired contempt in us, then, well...