--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@...>
wrote:
> Thanks for the clarification, Ann. When others inevitably start
discussing this in the context you've provided, it will be interesting
to see what role the various players on FFLife decide to assume either
in defense of Vaj or Robin. Pass the popcorn.

I happen to believe that Vaj did attend seminars.  But I think it would
be very helpful to know the time frame in which he did attend the
seminars and the locations.  If I have followed the discussion
correctly, what he has divulged is that he was there towards "the end".

Ann has been so specific about  most every detail of her involvement.  I
don't see any reason why not to be precise on the "when" and "where",
and other details which might be pertinent.

I'd ask Vaj to provide these details.