--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@...> wrote:

> What is this continued focus on Judy and "brainwashing?" > Brainwashing and
> cult mentality, maybe. "Brainwashing" by
> Judy?

What leads you to believe that there is a difference?

When it comes to the brainwashing mentality, who is the
more dangerous -- those who work for some spiritual org
or teacher and serve as constant apologists for them,
because they have a vested financial or organizational
interest in doing so, or those who do it for free,
because they're True Believers? Seems to me that the
latter -- especially if they have been apologizing for
the antics of their cult or cult leader for decades and
at the same time systematically cyberstalking those who
criticize them -- are a tad more to be feared.

But that could just be me. Your call.