--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@...> wrote:

> Hey Buck, are you O.K. or are you just trolling?

Buck is doing just fine thank you, he's having great spiritual experiences all
the time.  He meditates a lot.  He works in the Unified Field.  He just won't
be here long. Raunch, He's turning FFL over to you to watch over.  Good luck,
it's a tuff job to stick up for the right things here. Like being a stick
standing up in the mud. But you obviously are up to it. !YogasthaH *Kuru
KarmaaNi*!

He'll be leaving soon.
We've all shared a lot here.
Buck sends his Best and Fondest Regards to all,
-Buck in FF