--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@...>
wrote:

> I was teased by ignorant louts in grammar school for my hair as well.

Your  wet cheeks let me sign in

at FFL your way,

Dew of your heavenly thoughts* I caress

  now every day.

Dreams of tear drops in a stormy sea

  Invoked by your charm,

Hope this kiss like a fragile glass

soft sweet tender will do no harm

Images taken from videos of Sil van der Woerd** and by a certain"  Le
orme del lupo=footprint of a wolf" in reference to H.Hesse "Steppenwolf"
I guess, synchronized to  Glass music.

KISS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcmsoYLjVXk
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcmsoYLjVXk>

**

http://silvanderwoerd.com/?video=777&f
<http://silvanderwoerd.com/?video=777&f>

  Watch  Emily  in  a sky-blue scenery at the first peep of dawn-Is her
perspective  "avoidance"?Or does she question  who's the master of their
art is?  Emily or the merudanda- fly?

http://silvanderwoerd.com/?video=41&f
<http://silvanderwoerd.com/?video=41&f>

   I always wanted curly hair and the curlier the better :)
ah curly hair it is-
so may be you could help me explain what obbajeeba  with  vision of
plunking meant

<message/302892>

technique for curly hair or
  <message/302892>

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Plunking&defid=1494764
<http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Plunking&defid=1494764>

  [:D]
<http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Plunking&defid=1494764>

Now not sure  should to be happy and at ease that you prefer the heaven
and Schubert inspired Cello player to merudanda

http://tinyurl.com/8y2roht <http://tinyurl.com/8y2roht>

to fly away

afraid(or lost)in translation

________________________________

tell him that I ain't no girl. Which reminds me. When I was much, much
younger, I had extremely curly hair, which was, I have to tell you, a
marvel to behold, but at school I was teased by the ignorant louts who
composed a large percentage of the class that I was unfortunate enough
to be a member of. To their puny, stunted minds such a glory seemed too
much "like a girl." (As you can guess, I did not enjoy school.)

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn emilymae.reyn@ wrote:
> >
> > Yes, very witty actually...the second Feste post in particular.
 Spelled it out for me. :)  I always think he is a
she..probably because I knew a woman in highschool with the last name of
Feste and I translated his last post to Robin as coming from a female.
 Ha. Sorry Feste, I've gotten the gender thing wrong here a couple
of times.Â

> > ________________________________

composers may help

> > > leaving behind lucid dreamy night
> > >
> > > kiss the sunshine in the morning bright
> > > knowing the game
> > > so let us play  play again
> > >
> > > and again and again
> > >
> > > together
> > > leaving the lucid night
> > > this posting Trio taking each the instrument of
> > > choice
> > > saha
vÄ«ryaá¹Æ'karav�vahai(May
this light strengthen  our friendship )
> > > tejasvin�vadhītamastu
m� vidviṣ�vahai (May our
life be brilliant, may we never
> > > misunderstand)
> > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFcGgmWStnM
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@>

on that point.  I actually liked it and haven't been privy
to him - this joke goes over my head as well, unless you are pointing
out that repetition is his gig in a lot of the music he composes.
ÂÂ

feeble Philip Glass joke. Here's another one:

reference to Philip Glass from the video telling the story of the
Bhagavad Gita that Buck sent. ÃÆ'‚ÂÂ He was on of
the speakers and is also a composer. ÃÆ'‚ÂÂ He did
the score for the movie The Hours, which I never saw, but may now.
ÃÆ'‚ÂÂ You may already know this :).

much. I like it. I like it. I like it a lot . A lot. A lot. I like it. I