This attributes an element of mystery to a
behavioral quality that is actually quite plain.
Why waste time searching for something hidden?

Judy argues to demonstrate argumentative
dominati0n.  Premises and conclusions are
just a means to arrive at further argumentation ...
this is her goal-less goal.

Her modus is not a search for the "arche of things"
and thus "logos" is not the cause of her discourse.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:

> On Feb 5, 2012, at 12:26 PM, Xenophaneros Anartaxius wrote:
>
> > For example, I had an argument with Judy once, that continued
offline. It did not resolve. But I did realise that I was
mis-interpreting some things she said to me. I had overlooked some
things and was making part of my argument based on an error of
perception. But there is an aspect of Judy's style of argumentation that
seems hidden to me. There is something underlying that I cannot
interpret - I think of it is some kind of emotional thing, which surely
could be wrong - but with me and others, I get the feeling that world
views are sufficiently skewed, so the responses of either party are
sufficiently divergent that neither party is talking about the same
thing.

> I think you've touched on a fundamental issue in Judy's style here, as
I've noticed the same thing many, many times. It'll have to wait till I
have more time.