Thanks Raunchydog, by the way, I like that new picture you posted of yourself.
It is perhaps the only one ever taken by a camera mounted on a computer that
makes someone look human!

It is fine, I don't really believe that this "conspiracy" is occurring but it
is a little bit like being Alice after falling down the rabbit hole. There are
all sorts of interesting creatures, sometimes speaking in riddles and certainly
with a history older than mine at FFL (In Wonderland). So, it is fine. Just
when you think your head is about to be chopped off along comes the Mad Hatter
to rescue you or Tweedle Dee makes an appearance and diffuses the tension.
Curtis asked me if I was enjoying/having fun on the site. My answer is if I am
still around then "yes".

Thanks again for your concern, a little nurturing is always beautiful.