--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <wayback71@...> wrote:
<snip>
> Second, there was a series of posts here by a person who
> is now longer allowed to post.  This person threatened
> Curtis multiple times, and still Curtis asked that others
> not intervene or defend him. Partly I think this was to
> protect others from possibly getting themselves on the
> bad side of this poster.  Partly he knew could handle it
> himself.

I'm calling you on this, Susan. You were here when it
unfolded. You know many people *did* defend Curtis and
criticize Ravi, and that Curtis said he was grateful
for it.

You also know not only that Curtis went after me in a
big way for not having defended him, but that *you*
went after me as well, demanding to know why I hadn't
spoken up about Ravi's lie concerning Curtis.

Why you're now maintaining otherwise, I can't imagine,
unless it's because Ann doesn't know what happened and
you think you can put something over on her. That sure
doesn't sound like you, so I'd welcome hearing a better
explanation, as well as an acknowledgment of this
correction.