--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@> wrote:
> >
> > On Feb 11, 2012, at 9:46 PM, awoelflebater wrote:
> >
> > > I never said  you had an obligation to defend others, this is something
> > > you need to decide for yourself if you want to do or not. What I am
> > > saying is that in the case of your post to Robin you were battering at
> > > Robin in order to somehow absolve Vaj, gloating even. Is there not a way
> > > to make a point that you think is valid without undermining the other
> > > person? And I have to say (God, I hate beating this very dead and stinky
> > > horse), I still don't see the rationale for why Vaj was right. He said he
> > > saw a tape of a seminar where someone was being struck. Robin had said he
> > > never struck anyone at a seminar. I said I don't remember ever seeing him
> > > strike a person at a seminar. Why do you still say Vaj was correct?
> > > Because Robin hit someone at Sunnyside, in a private house that pre-dated
> > > Vaj's supposed involvement with Robin by at least 4 years? Anyway, I
> > > don't get it.
> >

> > I can't speak for Curtis, but I suspect that he trusts the fact that I've
> > stated clearly that a benefactor of R's and his wife insisted I view this
> > video - they wouldn't take no for an answer - and that all the people I
> > knew locally severed any connection after that tape surfaced and
> > circulated. I've also clarified my dim remembrance of the video to point
> > out it looked as if Robindra was at the end of a long (and unsuccessful)
> > confrontation and, as if in exasperation, began pounding his fists on the
> > person. It looked like a person at their wits end. What it was not was a
> > person punching a person, or hitting them in the face or anything of that
> > sort. But this video represented a "last straw" for many late hangers on.
> >
> > Once Robin admitted to hitting someone, despite numerous lies to the
> > contrary, the cat was out of the bag.
> >
> > Understand these were also the same people who I went with to confront R.
> > later in person, the so-called ego food incident.
> >
> > If I can get an answer as to what confrontation this was and who the person
> > was, I'll drop you a line privately both so you'll know and because I'd
> > love to hear your perspective.
>
> Vaj just doubled down on his story contingent on finding out
> "what confrontation this was and who the person was." Red
> herring. Not gonna happen.

Unless there was another "confrontation" that Vaj has never
mentioned, it would appear that the one he's talking about
here was the one in DC that he and Robin discussed quite a
lot. Vaj claims to have been one of three people who
visited Robin to talk about past issues (including an
unsuccessful attempt to get a newly Catholic Robin to look
at his Jyotish chart, astrology being a big no-no in
Catholicism). Robin was very skeptical that Vaj was one of
the three people.

The only one of the other two people who was identified by
both Robin and Vaj was someone named Gary. Now it appears
the third person may have been Gary's wife, if the same two
people who allegedly showed Vaj the video were those who
were in the DC delegation. Which would mean that this Gary
was the supposed WTS benefactor.

Vaj referred to the visitation--during which he claims to
have demonstrated that Robin was not enlightened by some
technique that he declines to discuss--as the "ego food
incident" for the first time on Friday, at least
according to Yahoo Advanced Search. Unless Vaj has deleted
other posts that use the phrase, of course.

Also interesting is the fact that when Vaj first described
this "confrontation" in 2006, there were four people in
the delegation:

"In the 80's, I was invited by three close friends--an old
TM teacher, an MIU grad and a Sidha, to confront Robin
Woodsworth Carlsen who was then living in an apartment in
Washington DC. It was actually my first time at debunking a
claim of enlightenment, but when it was all over and done,
we were all convinced this man was without a doubt, a fraud."

As far as I can tell, all Vaj's subsequent mentions of
this incident have involved only three people (again,
unless he's deleted other posts in which he said there
were four).

So we can add to the questions for Vaj: What happened to
the fourth person?