The US has to improve its private business sector growing again.  This will
create the necessary tax base for the government tax income.  It's also
necessary to reduce the government spending to control the deficit and the
government longterm debt.

This plan requires a concerted effort between the two major parties to reduce
the government debt.  It will take about 10 years or more to reduce the
government debt to a manageable level.  So, one president will not be able to
fix the problem.

It would take Congress to pass a legislation to reduce the national debt.  That
means, all the politicians will have to cooperate in a government reduction
program and a business stimulus package over many years to solve the problem.

The US has the income potential, know-how, capability, industries, and
workforce to get the job done.  Our leaders should take action now.  If they
don't, vote them out and replace them with people who can do the job.

JR