On 02/12/2012 04:46 PM, wgm4u wrote:
> Don't you think taxing the 'rich' is a panacea for all our woes?

The economy was better under the Clinton tax rates which taxed the rich
more.  And at the end of his term we had a surplus!  Seems to me taxing
the rich more works!

> Why don't we just through the American Dream under the bus while we're at it!!

You wingnuts already have thrown it under the bus!

> Yep, Social Security and Medicare and all the ublic pensions have to be cut,
> cut, cut, for the general good. Let's not end up like the silly boys and
> girls (Public Unions) of Greece!  WE can do better!

You just want to give the government all that money you paid for social
security?  I didn't take you for being that altruistic, Billy. :-D

> Is it fair that the Rich pay most of the taxes?

Of course, because they benefit the most or do you have trouble
understanding that?