HEJ  DUDE
This title construction noise...you should ask Jemima Pitman for help-
but she was a little busy wasn't she [:D]
here some photos:
  Mallorca, Spain
1972  January - March
an island in the Mediterranean off the east coast of Spain

Hotel Bahia del Este, Calla Millor, east side of the island

Fiuggi, Italy
1972  March - May
a medieval hilltown long known for its healing waters in the mountains
of the Latium Province about 50 southeast of Rome

Fiuggi Fonte (fountain)

Fiuggi Castle

Casamari Abbey --  in the Fiuggi countryside Mallorca, Spain
1972  January - March an island in the Mediterranean off the east coast
of Spain

bye bye romantic memories

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelflebater no_reply@ wrote:
> >
> > Hey Barry, what year was that TTC? I think my sister and brother
> > in law were on that course.
>
> 1972. The first half of what has become known as the
> Mallorca-Fiuggi course was there in La Antilla. Inter-
> estingly enough, I never found the dynamite to be that
> big a distraction, but many people did.
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb <no_reply@> wrote:

Anartaxius"

http://www.shambhalasun.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=1611