Those dudes out in Oakland must be gettin' ready to ROCK! Mahashivaratri, the
stoner's holiday!

________________________________
 From: "wle...@aol.com" <wle...@aol.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 11:02 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Fwd: Feb 20: Maha Shiva Ratri

From: maharishiyagya@maharishi.netReply-to:
campaigns.ACCT138578.215451.c11ca36557@campaigns.netsuite.comTo:
wleed3@aol.comSent: 2/5/2012 10:19:30 P.M. Eastern Standard TimeSubj:  Feb 20:
Maha Shiva Ratri

>New  Plan for Maharishi Jyotish and Maharishi Yagya® programs
>The basis of all Maharishi
                          JyotishSM and  Maharishi Yagya services is the
Comprehensive Life  Kundali (CLK)—an elaborate preparation and study of  the
birth chart or horoscope of the individual and his  or her closely related
family members: mother, father,  husband or wife, children. The CLK is prepared
only  once in a lifetime by a panel of experts in the  Maharishi Jyotish
program and will be an all-time  standard reference for predictions,
consultations, Muhurtas, compatibilities and Maharishi Yagya  recommendations.
Please contact the Maharishi Yagya  office in your Region for more information
on  obtaining your Comprehensive Life Kundali, or visit  our website at:
>www.MaharishiYagya.org
>Maharishi  Channel Celebrates the Vedic Calendar
>Did
                          you know that on the Maharishi Channel, available on
                          the Internet, you can view special half-hour programs
                          to enjoy different days of the Vedic Calendar? These
                          programs include Vedic recitation to enliven the Laws
                          of Nature specific to the day. For more information
                          and the daily schedule visit:
www.maharishichannel.in/The  Vedic Calendar program is on Channel 3.
>SHARE  THE KNOWLEDGE
>Invite your friends to
                          subscribe to the Maharishi Yagya program newsletter,
                          by visiting MaharishiYagya.org/contact.html
>or simply
                          forward this e-mail to them.
>The  Maharishi Yagya program is made available only through  donations to
>Maharishi Vedic Foundation, a non-profit  organization exempt from tax under
>section 501(c)(3)  of the Internal Revenue Service codes. Contributions  to
>Maharishi Vedic Foundation are tax-deductible.  Maharishi Vedic Foundation is
>dedicated to enlivening  Vedic tradition by providing Maharishi Yagya
>performances for the benefit of the individual and the  whole world.
>Privacy policy: We do not make our list available  to other organizations.
>Copyright 2012 Maharishi Vedic Foundation. All  Rights Reserved.
>Maharishi  Yagya®, Maharishi Vedic Astrology Maharishi Jyotish  and Maharishi
>Vedic are protected trademarks and are  used in the U.S. under license or with
> permission
>Maharishi Yagya
                          Performances
>During the Day of
>Maha
                          Shiva Ratri
>Promote Spiritual and
>Material
                          Progress
>20th February 2012
>Maha Shiva Ratri
>
>In the ancient Vedic
                                tradition Shiva is known as the embodiment of
                                perfect silence. The Sanskrit word ‘Shiva’ has
                                been translated as ‘the pure one’, because he
                                represents pure consciousness beyond all
                                activities of the three gunas (Sattva, Rajas,
                                Tamas). The trident he is carrying in his right
                                hand represents his sovereignty over the field
                                of activities of the three gunas.

>Maha Shiva Ratri
>Day of
                                Shiva
>20th  February 2012
>Awakening Shiva in  One’s Consciousness
>Promotes Enlightenment
                                and Material Progress
>Shiva is said to be the  destroyer of ignorance. He is often represented  as
>being immersed in deep meditation. When the  mind turns inward in the practice
>of the  Transcendental Meditation® program, it comes closer and closer to the
>total  value of knowledge within. At every step the  ignorance decreases and
>the knowledge increases.  In the Vedic texts knowledge is said to be the
>greatest purifier. The name ‘Shiva’ has  therefore also been translated as
>‘the One who  purifies everyone’. Purification of mind and  body is the basis
>for spiritual and material  progress.
>Maharishi Yagya performances on this special  day of Shiva bring knowledge,
>wisdom,  enlightenment and fulfillment to the individual  and help to
>accomplish the following purposes:
>       * To promote spiritual progress
>       * For gaining knowledge
>       * Prevention of illness and danger
>       * To improve relationship
>       * To promote freedom from obstacles
>       * To promote fulfillment of desires
>
>       * Removal of resistances and troubles for  happiness and health in life
>and promotion of  positive support
>       * Promoting good fortune; elimination of  obstacles and promotion of
> supportive influence  on the basis of the Kundali
>Maharishi Yagya Performances Improve One’s Life
>Maharishi Yagya performances  enliven the Laws of Nature in your own
>physiology and harness the power of Natural Law  to fulfill your desires. If
>you are interested  in Maharishi Jyotish consultations and Maharishi  Yagya
>performances, please contact our office  for further details
>
>Jai Guru Dev
>
>www.maharishiyagya.org
>For  services in USA and Canada please email or telephone  your Regional
>Office (below) or visit our website at: www.MaharishiYagya.org
>Maharishi Yagya Programs –  Time Zone 9 Eastern  Statesand Provinces
>(USA: CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, MA,
                                ME, MD, NJ, NC, NH, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, VA, VT,
                                WV) (Canada: NB, NL, NS, PE, QC)
>530-877-8332 (phone)
>530-327-7736
                                (fax)
>maharishiyagya...@maharishi.net
>Maharishi  Yagya Programs – Time Zone 10 Central  Statesand Provinces
>(USA: AL, AZ, AR, CO, ID, IL,
                                IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NM,
                                ND, OK, SD, TN, TX, UT, WI, WY) (Canada:  AB,
MB, NU, ON, SK)
>503-639-0464 (phone)
>503-639-3860
                                (fax)
>maharishiyagyat...@maharishi.net
>
>Maharishi  Yagya Programs – Time Zone 11 Western  Statesand Provinces
>(USA: AK, CA, HI, NV, OR,
                                WA) (Canada: BC, NT, YT)