Buck, your message seems to be more and more a call for intolerance. Appeals
using militaristic metaphors carry (to me, at least) subliminal suggestions of
violence. You decry how long time meditators are treated by TMO officials but
call for shunning those whom you believe don't believe and act as you feel they
should.

Where is the logic in all this? Where is the friendliness and compassion?

***