--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote:

> Practical Matters
>
> It has taken more than a decade, but my application to the dome
meditation was granted an exception and I was granted a dome badge
recently. The course office actually made a dome badge for me this last
week. In my case it was adjudicated that while it is not okay to see
other spiritual teachers for the purpose of learning other practices,
that it was to be okay for me to see saints for the purpose of improving
my health and that only the practice of the TM practices are to be done
in the domes. A lot of headway was made with much probing and
interviewing to achieve this.

> I was nearly with badge in hand to meditate in the dome except for the
(four-page) legal agreement that is to be signed before obtaining the
badge.

  I have not picked up my badge yet.

No surprise here.  This would take away your "cause".  What would you
rail against?  I "get" it that this document is probably ridiculous and
even offensive.  But for someone who has been pining to participate in
the dome, and with the course office seeming to make a compromise and
issue you a badge, you would think that you would go with it.  I mean
for the  past five years this has been the main  preoccupation of yours.
And it seems like the bottom line requirement is pretty simple-pratice
TM and TMSP in the dome.  You know, the TM and TMSP you have been
touting as the solution to the worlds problems.